Our offices are open and serving patients, with a few precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Please note the following safety updates:
• Waiting room now open with social distancing. Everyone must wear a mask.
• Every patient (guardian) will be given a health questionnaire and consent to sign and have their temperatures taken before entering the office.
• PLEASE ensure patients’ teeth are thoroughly cleaned as our brushing stations will not be open during this time.
• Parents must wear masks if waiting in lobby.
• Every patient must wear a mask when entering the office. All staff with wear masks throughout the day and the chairside staff will have masks.
• Our lobby and clinic area have been equipped with air purifiers.
• All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each patient.
We are looking forward to seeing our patients if the office again! If you have any questions or want to learn more about our office implementations, please call and a member of our team would be happy to assist. Contact our office at 757-471-2900 with any questions or to schedule a consultation today!