We believe every patient should be treated with respect and care. That is why we strive to provide clear communication from your very first office visit. When it comes to the success of your treatment, patient education is key. We want you to take an active role in your treatment process. So you can understand your orthodontic care and know what’s coming.
We don’t believe in hidden fees, and we think you should know exactly how your money is being spent. Therefore, we will do everything we can to provide cost transparency before your treatment even begins.
At Roy Orthodontics, we believe in the value of commitment. Dr. Carl Roy has been serving the Virginia Beach and Chesapeake communities for 30 years. During that time, he has developed a reputation for excellence and compassionate care. We practice orthodontics because it is our passion. Therefore, we believe in treating patients the way we would treat our own families.
We also believe in staying up to date with the latest in technologies and techniques. That is why Dr. Roy obtained board-certification through the American Board of Orthodontists, the highest level of recognition an orthodontist can achieve. Additionally, our entire staff routinely attends continuing education courses so that we can stay current with the ever-changing world of orthodontics. By doing so, we can provide cutting edge care to our patients.
When it comes to orthodontics, we believe everyone should have access to quality care. That is why we offer a wide array of payment options to accommodate a variety of needs and budgets. We never want finances to stand in the way of the results you deserve.
- We believe every patient has the right to know the extent of their bite problems and the options to correct them.
- We believe people deserve the respect of having a diagnosis before they are given a treatment plan and fee.
- We believe that orthodontics is certainly about straight teeth, AND so much more.
- We believe orthodontic treatment has an impact on the jaw joints, the airway, periodontal health, function, stability AND tooth alignment.
- We believe positioning teeth in the right place improves the function and stability of the results.
- We believe our patients deserve to have the most advanced treatment available.
- We believe our patients time is as valuable as ours. Our goal is to see everyone on time.
- We believe that the results of our treatment should reduce the stress placed on the jaw joints.
- We believe we treat our friends and have their best interest at heart.
- We believe in having fun.
- We believe in giving patients our best.
- We believe great finishes are a direct result of having measurable goals.
- We believe in being efficient.
- We believe in being thorough
- We believe in giving great value.
- We believe cheap is not good and good is not cheap. (Knight)
- We believe you deserve for us to be experts.
- We believe in giving you the best result in the shortest time possible.
- We believe in being our best for you.
- We believe you deserve the truth, we don’t try to sell you what you want just to get your business.
- We believe we are here to give you recommendations and your options.
- We believe you have a right to a thorough diagnosis before you start treatment.
- We believe if you get a treatment plan at your exam some very important information is NOT being evaluated.
- We believe the bite can only be evaluated when the jaw joints are seated in their stable position.
- We believe the use of a jaw simulator is critical to understanding bite problems. Hand held models are inadequate.
- We believe the only way to be thorough with a diagnosis is to use 3D undistorted images to evaluate the teeth, bone, jaws, airway and joints.
- We believe orthodontics is complicated, patients deserve to have a specialist evaluate and treat them.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
When you choose Roy Orthodontics, you will be respected, valued, and heard. If you would like to learn more about our mission and philosophy, contact us online, or give us a call at our Virginia Beach or Chesapeake office location.